Life is hard. Most times there is no predicting what will come next. It is not unreasonable to become overwhelmed by the world around you, but you are not alone. Geminus’ Community Partners for Child Safety—a secondary child abuse prevention service—helps families in northwest Indiana stay together even when they are facing stressful challenges.
Community Partners offers assistance with:
Homemaking, crisis intervention, mentoring, parenting education, budgeting and limited financial assistance.
If you are experiencing:
- Child behavioral problems
- Educational issues/concerns
- Job loss or employment trouble
- Financial hardship
- Domestic violence
- Alcohol or drug addiction
- Locating housing, etc.
- Child in the home under the age of 18
- Resident of a county in Region 1 or 2
- No involvement with the Department of Child and Family Services
- No involvement with juvenile probation
Geminus offers Community Partners services in:
- Region 1 – Lake County
- Region 2 – Porter, LaPorte, Starke, Newton, Jasper, Pulaski and Benton Counties
Please contact Community Partners for your specific area.
COMMUNITY PARTNERS REGION 1
8400 Louisiana Street
Merrillville, IN 46410
COMMUNITY PARTNERS REGION 2